“We receive fantastic evaluations with emphasis on the trainers’ friendly and relaxed style of training which help us to engage everyone, ensuring strong participation by all, and making an inclusive learning environment.
LEVELheaded are also only one of a few training providers who actually follow up on any feedback where improvements to the content of the course can be developed or where the need for other training may be required.”
Jackie Jean-Baptiste, Training Manager HR & Personal Development, Unite the union
Engaging, fun and focused on practical outcomes, our training programmes provide a transformative environment in which individuals learn to experiment and ultimately gain the confidence to make those decisions that will power your organisation forward.
In terms of effectiveness commissioners say:
- “Feedback from participants is always excellent and levels of engagement high.”
- “I find both the workshop and the training to be a good investment for me and the team as it brings us some remarkable ideas and inspiration.”
- “They work closely with us to ensure that the training reflects organisational policy and practice, encourage fresh thinking, and are challenging and outcome focused.”
- “They speak our language and engage successfully with even the most reluctant members of our organisation to achieve real progress.”
- The energy and fun we inject into our training.
- Our focus on practical action.
- The way we adapt to the people in the room while still pursuing agreed learning objectives.
- The way we give the tools and methods, but above all the confidence, to lead.
Our training programmes focus on three specific areas:
- Leadership and Management.
- Communication Skills.
- Personal Effectiveness.
It begins with listening closely to you to get a fuller understanding of your operational context and needs, together with an idea of the hopes and expectations of the people we’ll be working with. Then, our talented learning specialists will devise and deliver a training programme specifically designed to engage hearts and minds – and deliver results – within your organisation.
To discuss your needs please contact Mono Jethwa (email@example.com).
For an example of the kind of programmes we offer, take a look through the sample course list below.