Preparing staff for New Structure – Putting your best self forward
The aim of this workshop is to enable participants to put their best self forward when applying for a new role. This will focus on skills, knowledge and behaviours required for job profiles.
At the end of this workshop participants will be able to
- Describe the components of a successful Supporting Statement
- Align your Statement to the job specification and competency framework
- Prepare for a formal job interview
- Use a framework to structure your answers
- Showcase your talents in respect of the job specification
This workshop is highly participative and involves both individual and group work. Participants will be asked to relate theory to their own situation. Participants will have the opportunity to formulate detailed action plans to implement after the completion of the workshop. Participants will be asked to reflect on and share their experiences.
For further information, please contact:-
• +44 (0)20 8505 2151