Learning and Development Consultant
- Master in Business Administration
- CIPD Associate Member
- PRINCE2 Certified Practitioner
Mono’s management and leadership roles span 26 years of which 20 have been in Learning & Development in the public and commercial enterprise sectors, this has been underpinned by 5 years in HR Management and the qualifications and memberships shown above. If that wasn’t enough, he’s got a couple of London Marathons under his belt and is a Silver Surfer Trainer for Age Concern in his spare time.
The even better news is that Mono brings the same commitment excitement and discipline to his day job, delivering value with every intervention. He is focusing in three particular areas
- Management & Leadership Development, with the emphasis on values led performance improvement
- Support to fellow HR managers throughout the entire employment life cycle from recruitment, through on-boarding and performance management to exit
- Building managers’ stature and presence with their teams through a combination of communication and facilitation skill
Mono lives in East London with his wife Dominique, three children Chandana, Ashwin and Surya and their cat Socks.