About the Course
This one day course provides managers with a variety of change management practices, techniques and tools that ensure change is successful. The training will also provide methods to cope with organisational change and maintain motivation.
There is plenty of scope for interaction and the focus is on developing techniques to address change challenges without losing sight of organisational values.
Participants will leave this course with a personal action plan specifically designed to support the implementation of their change.
To enable participants to maximise the opportunities arising from changes in our working world. This course is for those who need to see, and enable others to see, ‘change’ as an inevitable part of work management, and who want to regain the sense of ‘being in control’.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Apply the lessons learned from recent changes at work
- Identify and deal with those changes which have created most organisational difficulty
- Assess the range of issues and complexities involved in change management
- Understand the central responsibilities and accountabilities when leading staff through periods of change
- Explain why change fails in organisations and what dimensions of change need to be managed
- Establish a selection of key systems to help manage change better
- Apply key tools and techniques for managing change
Want to Know More?
Contact our lead person for Leadership & Management Development, Sean Murphy:
- +44 (0)20 8505 2151