To enable attendees to implement effective ways to manage change, increase engagement to change and minimise resistance
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Describe the drivers for change
- Support team members through the change curve
- Enable others to feel included in the change process
- Plan and review change using ADKAR change model
- Describe the steps to successfully embed change
- Adapt your leadership role to the successful realisation of change
The workshop focuses on two areas. The emphasis of the morning sessions is on psychological and emotional factors in change both from the manager’s viewpoint and employee’s. Participants will be asked to reflect on and share their behaviours and underpinning beliefs. In the afternoon we explore the practical actions that shape working processes for the successful implementation of change.
The course is highly participative and involves both individual and group work, with participants being asked to relate theory to their own situation. Participants will have the opportunity to formulate action plans to implement after the completion of the day.
For further information, please contact:-
• +44 (0)20 8505 2151