Getting the Better of Stress
About the Course
We now know that too little stress is as bad as too much. So how to reach that ‘sweet spot’ in such demanding times as we now live in?
The aim of the course is not that everyone comes away happy and smiling but confident in their ability to balance the pressures on them and remain productive.
The focus of the programme is practical, straight forward techniques for managing life’s many stressors.
To give participant specific techniques to use during high-pressure situations.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Define stress and distinguish between stress and pressure
- Recognise the signs and symptoms of stress
- Identify their personal stressors and how they are currently coping with stress
- Enhance their ability to be ‘in the moment’
- Explain the value of choosing
- Use a range of physical, cognitive and relaxation approaches to managing stress
- Create a personal stress management plan
For further information, please contact our lead person for Communication & Work Management Liz Burgess:
- +44 (0)20 8505 2151