About the Course
We share our expertise as facilitators of large, multi-stakeholder events about how to get the very best outcome from any event. We have discovered the best methods of getting everybody engaged, participating and working towards a common goal. Let us share these with you.
Discover the Three Golden Rules of being a great facilitator. Learn how to use De Bono’s Hats to provide structure. Try out tools which really involve all participants and develop methods for allowing everybody to play an active role in the event.
To boost participants’ confidence and success in facilitating highly engaging and interactive facilitated events.
Over two days we cover the following and work with you to find out what else you would like your programme to include.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Prepare in advance to facilitate an event
- Create group purposes of value and relevance to stakeholders
- Promote dialogue through questioning, paraphrasing and summarising
- Employ a variety of techniques to encourage interaction and involvement
- Promote highest common denominator consensus
- Maintain high energy levels in a group
- Use techniques to get the best out of every group member
- Manage the event’s outputs in terms of actions, communications and follow-ups
For further information, please contact our lead person for Communication & Work Management Liz Burgess:
- +44 (0)20 8505 2151