Our facilitation service is an effective intervention designed to help organisations, departments or teams, to communicate more effectively and negotiate their way through complex processes towards a successful outcome.
“In an environment of rapid change, Sean facilitated and enabled TACT’s Senior Leadership Team to reflect on its leadership styles and enabled new members to feel part of the team and TACT’s strategic vision.”
Daniella Black, HR Director, The Adolescent and Children’s Trust (TACT)
Facilitation can benefit your organisation, by:
- enabling team leaders, project managers and directors to participate.
- building common understanding and approaches from different experiences.
- drawing together experiences, knowledge and perspectives into a common understanding.
- releasing the deep knowledge of issue experts to solve challenging problems.
- resolving difficulty and conflict within teams.
Our first step is always to find out more about you.
We will ask you:
- What are your ambitions?
- What’s your current situation and operating context?
- What are the issues you want to focus on?
- Who should be involved, and how?
- What’s your timeframe, preferred process and budget?